Monday, August 15, 2011

Back to School

Back to School. Back to School, to prove to dad that I'm not a fool. I got my lunch packed up, my boots tied tight, I hope I don't get in a fight. Ohhhh Back to School.

Yes I did just quote Adam Sandler from the movie Billy Madison, but everytime the school year starts that song merrily fills my head. And if you are a little like me you also appreciate a pair of stylish oxfords to go with your first day of school.

I know most of you are praising the idea of me going back to school, but unfortunately I have not made that decision yet. Then who? Well my stepson of course and this year happens to be more of a big deal for my <insert title here> and me because he is starting first grade and we are officially sending him off on his first day of school. I know how exciting and yes he did have his lunch packed but his stylish slip-ons have no laces.

It was an exciting morning for all of us and now I am left with my stepdaughter for some quality girl time. If you are in need of some stylish oxfords then you can get them here Miz Mooz Women's Franka Pump ♥

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...